Friday, February 02, 2007

Thanks for the Invite

Wow, I'm finally on! Thanks Jean for doing the changeover to the new blogger so I could start posting. By way of introduction, I'm another Brisbanite who took up blogging last year. I started off with the experiment of trying to blog on Family Life every day for a whole year. The result was Angry Dad 2006. As a huge Simpson's fan, I wanted to reflect on life as if I was Homer's Angry Dad character, and there were quite a few "Why You Little..." moments with my three boys!

I've also started a blog on all the things that I find interesting around the City. Called I Love Brisbane, the aim again is to do daily posts and photos on things I come across which impress me in this great city we live in. I have to admit that after moving up here seven years ago from Melbourne, I'm pretty well converted.

So thanks for letting me join in the community, and I hope I can add some interesting and thought provoking stuff and comments with the rest of the crew!

Cheers, Wes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherd said...

Welcome Wes!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home