Sunday, July 09, 2006

Howdy, pardners

Just a quick post to get over that first-post shyness.

Hi, my name is Sherd, and I'm a Brisvegan. I've been a Brisvegan for about half a year. It's been a good half year, and I plan to ramble on about it here on a (semi-)regular basis. I spend a bit of time wandering around the place looking at things, and blogging about the interesting things has become some sort of strange compulsion.

Except for right now, I'm a bit paralysed with the aforementioned first-post shyness, so I might just trail off into silence and shuffle back into the corner...

*trails off*
*shuffles backwards*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to hearing from you. This blog's been quiet for a while now.

11:39 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Hi, and welcome!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home