Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Brisbane Festival 2006

Seems like all I am doing here is posting about festivals! I am sorry I even encouraged people to attend the Italian Festival, as it was not only highly dissapointing but the parking and transport was horrible! However, Brisbane City council wants to keep reminding us that The Brisbane Festival is coming up soon! This time I did my research into the Brisbane Festival and found that there was absolutely nothing interesting! At least for me.

However you would be interestead to know that there are tons of plays and performances during the festival which runs from 14 – 30 July 2006. I was however eager enough to ask the organizers to tell me why I (and people my age) should bother going! Unfortunately they haven't replied yet :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old are you? 5?

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Spiegeltent (http://www.spiegeltent.com.au/) was pretty cool, along with the free concerts and superb Jazz.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home