Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Site update

I've been meaning to get rid of the ugly hacked template for a while - it's a leftover from the days when Blogger templates were all hideous. So now we have good old minima instead - hope nobody objects? I also replaced the one-shot flickr badge in the sidebar with a flash one.

Also, if anyone wants to come on board as an admin for this blog, please drop me a line (jeanjeangenie at gmail dot com). I realise I've been a completely slack, bad and evil administrator - stupid PhD - so if you want to help run the blog and/or have nifty ideas for revitalising this space, please let me know.

P.S updating the template also got rid of haloscan comments, of course. Sorry about that. See, I need help....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyron said...

Looks good if for no other reason than having built in comments :)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home