Monday, May 31, 2004

Hidilly Ho Neighbourinos!

Hey there everyone,

I'm the newest addition to this collection of Brisbane based bloggers. My name is Cyron Ray. I live in Tarragindi with my girlfriend. If you're familiar with Whirlpool, you'll probably know me as Ray Macey, one of the moderators of the site.

I'm 28 years old, and have been living in Brisbane for nearly 10 years now, though it still feels like I've only been here for a short while. Prior to that I was from Hervey Bay, and prior to that from Narrabri in New South Wales. I've actually moved more times than I have years of age however as I appear to have inherited the involuntary travel bug from my mother.

My blog can be found at cyron.id.au. The site is the continuation of a livejournal I started back in September 2002, and has been running for almost two months.

In any case, thanks for having me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home