Tuesday, May 04, 2004

40 Days of Purpose

I keep reading this page and intending to blog but haven't had time to do something funny or even very creative.
I have enjoyed others contributions though.
I want to just take this short post as a chance to invite you all (especially northern Brisbane dwellers) to check out the web site I developed for my church recently - Rivers Baptist.
Over the next 8 weeks (beginning mothers day) we are entering into a spiritual journey with the community exploring what our purpose here on earth is. Feel free to check out the site and if you are in the Pine Shire (or even if not) feel free to drop by the church and check it out. Its probably not like you think!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Huntington Beach said...

Apprecciate this blog post

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home